

I had a great time in Rexburg visiting Carlee for her birthday. It was so much fun to spend some time with her. All the girls in her apartments had their mothers come and visit too, so we had lots of excitment all weekend. We enjoyed going to the Extravadance Program with the BYUI Dance Company.
On Saturday, we had a knock at our hotel door and there was Ryan, Tom and Brittany there to greet us. Tom didn't think if was fair that I got to see Carlee on her Birthday, so he changed his plans and drove up to spend time with her for a couple of days too. So we all had a great adventure. It was wonderful to spend time with Carlee. We sure miss her around our home, but she is enjoying her time in Rexburg. Saturday morning I got to go to her horse lesson with her. It is amazing to watch her train her horse. She truly has a love for horses.
No comments:
Post a Comment