
Carlee caught a bug. . . a flu bug that is! She and her companion have been sick all week.
"My companion and I got pretty sick this week. ha ha. It was pathetic. Just a cold I think, but she can't hardly remember anything we did from tuesday to saturday. poor thing. The good thing is we are both on the rebound and ready for a new week."
I am glad they are doing better. It is hard to be sick when you are away from home. . .no chicken soup from mom.

The mission home called us this week and let us know that she will be flying home on Friday, December 10th. We are so excited and the time is flying by. She told me that she is going to work hard until she is leaves. She is such a great missionary and we are so proud of her. We have missed her alot, but she has learned so much that is has been worth it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment