Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Gift Show. . .


November 13, 2010

Brittany and I wanted to go up to SLC to the Christmas Gift Show, so we called my sister, Karen and she and Brooklyn came with us. We got there about 3:00 pm and left about 9:00 pm. We had so much fun and the girls loved the tasting tables with all the sweet treats to share. We laughed while the girls tried on hats, scarfs, headbands, rings, and a variety of other things. They had so much fun together.

We were able to do some Christmas shopping and just enjoyed a girls day out. Karen just about panicked when she heard Christmas music. I don't think she was quite ready for the holidays. I am having a great year because I am ready to take the holidays on.











I decorated right after Halloween was over this year. With Carlee coming home, I wanted to be prepared and organized for the holidays so I didn't get that panicking feeling also. So I am feeling really good about how far ahead I am this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment