Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brittany Missing Carlee. . .

I walked by Brittany's room last night after putting her to bed and she was just sobbing. I asked her what the problem was and she said she was missing Carlee and wanted her to come home. She can't figure out why she has to be gone so long. It is hard to understand when you are only nine.

She wanted me to print her a picture of when Carlee was ready for the prom and Brittany was in her little purple dress to match. A GREAT MEMORY FOR HER. So she now has these pictures in her room to enjoy.














I think Carlee doing great and seems to really enjoying her mission. It has been a real growth experience as Grandpa Boyd would put it, but I think it was just want she needed to learn somethings about herself. We are missing her, but are so proud of her.

Here is a picture of our 'sweet little goose girl'. . .

Carlee lost her war with a pen. . .


Carlee enjoying the Ohio Flowers. . .

1 comment: