We have been so busy with life over the past few weeks that I realized I was really behind on my Blog. So now that soccer is over, I am taking a few minutes to catch up on our life for the last couple months.
August 31, 2009
Tom had to go in to the hopital for surgery on his ear. We got there early and they were ready to take him back and the nurse came and told us that it would be at east another hour. Amazing just how slow the hospitals can be somedays. Tom was a good sport, but had to have a piece cut out of his ear. The surgeon was our old neighbor, Dr. Bishop. He did a great job with repairing Tom's ear. We did get Carlee's email while we were in the hospital room, so it was fun to hear from her.
Hope it heals quickly
ReplyDelete