October 31, 2009

What a fun day we had. Brandon & Brittany had a school parade in the afternoon. It was pretty exciting for all the students to have the parents come and see them. A little strange not to go trick or treating the same day as all the school Halloween things.
On Halloween, Brandon was with his friend, Austin. Brittany was with her neighborhood friends having a party and trick-or-treating. Danielle was with her friend, Janet. So Tom and I had the house all to ourselves, except for Ryan. They were all gone to their various places for Halloween Night, so Tom took Ryan out Trick-or-Treating around our neighborhood. He wasn't ready to come home, so Tom took him to our old neighborhood. Everyone was happy to see him and Tom. I think Tom enjoyed seeing alot of our old neighbors. He said it was a little strange ringing the doorbell of our old home.

We had 350 kids come for candy. It kept me busy running to the door. It was a little strange to be here by myself all night. I think that was the first time that has ever happened. I suppose my kids are all growing up. At least they still love Halloween. The weather was beautiful and the kids all had a great time.









All by yourself? You should have turned out the porch light and gone to bed! Forget about the trick or treaters!
ReplyDelete350 that is impressive. I would have run out of candy.
ReplyDelete