
During our Ivie Party, Kaden was sick so he stayed upstairs away from all of us. Well, that pesky little flu bug hit us all with a vengence. By the next day, Sherri, Russ, Mom, Brandon, Brooklyn, Sammy, Taylor, Tanner all had the flu. During the next three days, I think all of us have had some sort of bug. I have never seen a bug hit so many people so fast. Danielle and Ryan had it the day we got home. . .and Brittany and I have it now. So much for our big New Years plans.
I think we are on the tail end of it. We have tried to stay away from people so we don't give it to any one else. It is one nasty bug.
It was the worst. I didn't get it until Monday. It's like I had to watch it coming for me.
ReplyDelete