
During the month of November, the FLU hit me hard. I don't know if it was the swine flu or not, but it put me in bed for almost two weeks. I don't remember being that sick. Tom was out of town for quite a few days, so my kids pulled thru and ran our home. They were a great help.
It certainly made me thankful for my health. It took me quite a few days to get my energy back, but finally I felt like myself again. We were very blessed that no one else in the family got sick. The kids didn't appreciate me keeping them out of my room, but I think it helped. Oh well, remember to wash your hands, ALOT!
During this time that I was sick, our next door neighbor, Earl Jones, passed away. He was almost 90. I felt bad that I was not able to go to his funeral. He was such a nice neighbor and the kids loved doing acts of service for him. Brittany was really sad when she found out about Earl. We will certainly miss having him for a neighbor.
No comments:
Post a Comment