Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year. . .2010!













It can be said many ways, but I just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. . .2010!

Tom took Brandon and Danielle to Nephi for New Years Eve. Brittany and I stayed here with Ryan because we still are not feeling very well.

It is always amazing to me how fast our years go by.

Tomorrow is Ryan's Birthday and he will be 21;

January 21st our Danielle will be 18;

Brandon turns 12 this year;

and. . .

My sweet Brittany will be 10;

Carlee will finish her mission in December and will also turn 23 this year;

We will have been married 26 years;

Lived back in Utah for 15 years;

Already been ten years since we had a new millennium, century, and decade;

I really don't know where the time goes, but I think that we should use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment