Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cindy's Birthday. . .


August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sister, Cindy! My mom and dad came down to Salt Lake and my sister, Karen and I met them at Chile's for lunch. We had such a nice afternoon and stayed and visited for quite awhile. Long enough for the waiter to refill our glasses four times.

The wedding book I made for her made it back, so I gave it to her for her birthday. She was so excited and loved how it turned out. It think we a will all enjoy it over the years.

She is due with Baby Dylan on this very day and is waiting patiently for his arrival. The doctor thought it would be a few more days, so she is pretty miserable after 9 months of being pregnant. It was a wonderful day to relax and just enjoy.

Me and my baby sister, Cindy. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment